Sarangi x Buriya | Hand Embroidered Toran (Door Hanging / Wall Decor) - 1505367MUL
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. This hand-embroidered Toran (door hanging) is a beautiful way to enhance the doorway and to welcome visitors. Perhaps you will find creative ways to use it as wall decor or to decorate a puja mandap.
Sarangi collaborated with Buriya - an NGO that works with Lambadi women in Tamil Nadu - to make these hand-embroidered Torans.
- The item will be made upon order.
- It ships in around 14 days.
- The standard length is 38 inches (around 96 cms.).
- Custom lengths can be made; please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Height is 6 inches plus 1 inch long tassels.
- Wash care: gentle hand wash.
- No exchange on this product.
These are truly special, hand-made products, being made in limited numbers. Each Toran is a beautiful work of art that brings joy to many. Order your Sarangi x Buriya Toran today by clicking ADD TO CART.
To order custom-lengths, please get in touch:
At Sarangi we curate sarees, accessories and fabrics having contemporary design aesthetics and deep-rooted artisanal values, from around the country.
When you shop at Sarangi, you express your preference for "slow fashion" as opposed to fast fashion; you show that you lean towards "classics" over trendy designs; and also make evidence of your fine taste. Sarangi is created with you in mind.