Handwoven Bhagalpuri Tussar in Rich Moss Green 430504986
* Silk Mark certified
* Handloom Mark certified
* Sarangi supports Make in India, an initiative of the Government of India
* The colours you see on screen may appear substantially different from the actual colours of the sari. This is due to the variation in colour reproduction in camera and screen.
* If you wish to be sure, please contact our product specialist.
* For orders shipped outside India, the buyer agrees to pay customs duties, taxes and related fees that may be levied by the destination country.
* India: We ship to Indian addresses within 3 business days from the date of order.
* International: We ship to international addresses within 4 business days from the date of order for major cities and 4-7 business days from the date of order for remote addresses.
*Your saris are sent in a box that's strong enough to withstand uneven movements as it travels cities, countries and continents.
This #PadmaPaaduka Bhagalpuri Tussar Sari borrows its colour from an alluring hue of green, like a rich moss green. Three strips in greenish black, dark aqua blue and tomato red offer a stunning contrast in the border. Unexpectedly, a greige shade, which is a combination of grey and beige dominates the pallu with thick jute weaves. #SareeLove
- Fabric: Handwoven tussar silk.
- Body: Moss green body
Border: Three strip of green, blue and red offer stunning contrast.
Pallu: Vertical greige bands with a central panel of thick jute weaves.
Blouse: Moss green blouse with running border.
- Care: Dry clean only.