Shopping for a Kanjivaram silk sari can be as graceful as the sari itself.
The big day is less than a week away and you still haven’t picked the sari to wear. You are put off by the thousands of mediocre saris on leading ecommerce sites. You’re unsure of the quality of the inexpensive ones. Driving down to a local store is not option - you live in Dallas, 9,000 miles away from Chennai. Naturally, you’re stressed out.
You learn about Sarangi.
You call us with concern. A friendly Sarangi executive hears you out and notes down key details about your tastes. She quickly gets back with several Kanjivarams that will not only look good on you but will make you dazzle on selfies as well! The sari you picked is delivered within four days as promised.
As you walk to your cousin’s wedding party, relatives gather around you to tell how enchanting you look in your pattu sari. They can’t help whisper, “where did you buy?”. You are all smiles!
Making our customers feel beautiful is our daily mission at Sarangi.
There are some reasons why customers keep loving Sarangi:
- Our carefully designed shopping experience: You won’t find the Sarangi store crowded with hundreds of customers, all vying for the sari that you like so much. Or be inundated by salesmen applying pushy sales tactics, trying hard to make you buy something. Now!
- Our friendly shopping assistance: Be as vague or as specific you like. Our warm customer service executives will smartly guide you towards the sari(s) that will give you a lifetime of delight.
- Our packaging design: Thanks to our multilayer packaging system, the intricately woven Kanjivaram silk saris will arrive at your doorstep, whereve it is, fully intact.
- A fine treatment, all the way: You won’t be seduced with incredible discounts, sketchy pricing methods, and other dishonest maneuvers solely designed to make you spend money.
"Appreciate you for quick delivery of the saree. Hats off to you for excellent customer service. Thank you so much." – Deepa Arun, Chennai
"Thank you so much for making it possible for the Saree to reach just in time for my mom's birthday. She really loved the Saree. I am so grateful for such kindness that's heartfelt." – Neha Diwan, New Delhi
"Thank you very much for your sincere efforts. My mother was so pleased with the sari. I really appreciate your meticulous and pretty packing. I am impressed by your collection and the e-store. I could trust your e-store and the images. Please continue to maintain this. I have also referred your store to some of my friends here in US." – Arasu Siva, Coimbatore
“I had many moments of happiness browsing through the beautiful collection of Sarangi Sarees and having them on Puja and festivals. My husband Vijay and I wish the Sarangi team Shubha Deepavali.” - Indira, US
“This is to express our appreciation and happiness for the Sari we bought around 3 weeks ago. Sari quality and looks all are good with a unique combination of colors & designs. We bought it for my brothers marriage function which will be held in Feb-2016. What matters even more for me was the assistance and guidance in selecting the saree that's relevant for me. I'm sure I will look unique in the marriage function and will update you with pictures later.” - Sabnaz Sadiq, Qatar
Sarangi is a Kanjivaram sari boutique from Chennai.
Our aim is to remove as many barriers that come between you and the feeling of being confident and enchanting in a Kanjivaram sari.
We built Sarangi for discerning Indian women living across the world who just can’t have enough of Kanchipuram saris. And for women entrepreneurs who aspire to build a sustainable business serving this clientele.
Sarangi is the winner of the Assocham-IMC Women Heritage Award 2010 for its role in promotion of the Kanjivaram. The quality of Sarangi saris is authenticated by nationally approved Silkmark and Handloom mark certifications.
Our gift to you.
If you visited our store, we’d welcome you with some mallipoo. We can’t do that on a website. However, we’d like to gift you something else that’s as heartfelt – a beautiful sari delivered to your email inbox daily.
Write your email address here, and you will receive our first gift tomorrow.* If you’re visiting Chennai, please do drop in to our store at Alwarpet.
* If you’d love to open a Sarangi store in your city, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.